What car did you chose? Tell me why you chose this car? What were the necessary features of this car for you. What was the cost per month? Could you afford the cost of this car in real life? What have you learned about the cost of cars and insurance?
I chose a Honda Civic EX...Cheap, runs awesome, and will NEVER break down:) Ive had one, and i LOVED it.
ReplyDeleteIpicked A hyundai ecentura i picked it because it was cheap
ReplyDeleteI chose a Toyota Corolla, because my parents had this type of car before and it is really reliable. The nessesary needs for me were air conditioning, power steering, air bags, and AM/FM radio. I would be extremely close to affording this type of car because it costed with insurance 403.67. I have learned that it isn't just the car you have to pay for and in time it adds up.
ReplyDeleteI chose a Infiniti G20 Sedan 4D. I chose this type of car because it was on the good list on the consumer reports paper. The car had power steering, windows,doorlocks. It also had cruise control and 4 wheel drive. The cost per month is $1422.68. I don't thinkthat I could affordthi car in real life. I learned that the cost of cars and insurance is alot more money than you would expect.
ReplyDeleteI chose the Mazda, Miata 02' convertible. I chose it because it was super cute, it had air conditioning, power windows and mirrors, had 2wd, and had all the things i was looking for in a car. The necessary things i had wanted in a car were basically all the things that i had wanted such as, power mirrors, and windows, air conditioning,fog lights, leather seats...etc. the cost per month was $223.43. I dont think i cold afford the monthly car payments on my own, but on my parents insurance i would be able to. I've learned that by using geico, you can save alot of money:)
ReplyDeleteI choose a Mazda protege '03 DX Sedan 4d. This car was affordable and was big enough to move to college yet not big like a truck. It has a lot of trunk space and is an automatic. It included a cd player and a radio. Also has rear defrost which i will be able to use in the cold weather. This car is only 173.95 per month. It is cheap enough that i could buy it in real life. I don't know if it is the greatest deal but it will do for now. Car insurance is more of an adventure than finding the car you need. It is a lot of work
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2002 Ford Mustang. I liked this car because it was affordable and had the necessary features i need. THis car had all the power features like: windows, steering, and mirrors, along with cruise control. In real life i probably could afford this car.
ReplyDeleteI chose a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2001)
ReplyDeleteI chose it because it was the only Pickup Truck i could find wich i liked. I looked for a Pickup Truck with a V8 engine. It would Cost 444.99$ per month wich i couldn't afford.
I've learned that car payment and insurance is more expensive than i expeced.
I chose a Cevy Silverado 1500 pickup tuck. I just needed a cd player because I don't listen to the radio. It cost $417.00 a month, and yes i could because i have a job and I receive $250.00 month from my dad's ss. I have learned that car insurance and buying a car is expensive
ReplyDeleteI chose to buy a Mitsubishi Galant DE. I chose this car because it seemed like it would be an ok car for me. My monthly payment just for the car is $174.12 but with insurance its $470.14. I could afford this vehicle in real life. I have learned that the cost of cars and insurance is a lot different than i expected.
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2002 toyota corolla LE. because it looks like a good car ha ha. it has a disc player, power windows, power mirrors, and power doors, cruise control, etc.
ReplyDeletei chose the chevrolet silverado 1500 the year was 2001. it was a alright truck. it had power steering, air conditioner, power locks, power windows front air bags and stuff like that.. it had 4 wheel drive. i picked it because it was a truck i wouldn't mind driving and it was a cute truck
ReplyDeleteI chose a Acura Integra, Coupe. I chose this car because my cousin has one and i love driving it. some necessary features are a sun roof, spoiler, and automatic ( even though i didn't get that part). my cost per month was 173 dollars and i believe that i could afford this in real life.
ReplyDeleteI chose a ford taurus cause it was cheap and said it came with a great sound system and good gas milage. The payments on the car would be 136 dollars and all around it would be 385 dollars. In real life I could afford something a little more nicer.
ReplyDeletei chose a 2000 chevy silverado 1500 v8 4wd it will cost me 174.07 a month for the car payment and 191.60 for insurance a month
ReplyDeleteI choose the 2003 Ford Crown Victoria sedan. I choose this car because I have a 2000 Crown Vic. and it runs really good. The nessecary features were Power Steering, windows, door locks. Payment was 148.07 car . Insurance was 254.09 monthly. If I a good job that kept me working after school, I beleive that I could afford this car. I have learned that car can cost a lot of money if you don't know what you paying for also that insurance isa complicated process that is relitively easy for me to pick out.
ReplyDeleteI picked 2001 chevy silverado 2wd and my payment is going to be 202.90 a month and the car was worth 8,000 and my inserance is 235.85 a month too
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2000 chevrolet and i found a good deal on autotrader that was easily obtained the highest part was the insurance because im young.
ReplyDeletei picked a 1994 ford f150 it is 36.21 per month for 48 months the insurance is 217.70 per month
ReplyDeleteI got a GMC 2000 1500, because its a
ReplyDeleteGMC
i chose a mitsubishi lancer o3. My cousin has one and it runs pretty good and has very few problems. Also you didn't allow us to have enough money to buy the car i really wanted.
ReplyDeleteI choose a 2000 GMC Sierra 1500. I chosse it cause my mom has a GMC and i like it.All I need is the radio and air conditioning.The cost per mont on my GMC is 356.87. i cant a ford it because i dont work so i have no money. I learned that it is kind of confusing to buy all this stuff.
ReplyDeletei picked a 2002ford mustang 2 door coupe manual tranny rwd 2wd v6 power every thing exept seats and it has cruise controle for 381.11 i chose it because i love mustangs and i learned that if car cost is high your insurance will be high. Brad Verde
ReplyDeletei chose a 2002 chevrolet silverado 1500/hd my cost per month was 197.14 i really think i could afford this in real life
ReplyDeletei chose a ford f 150 2002 i picked it because it is a truck i would use a truck alot to go hunting and camping and it was a good deal i could buy this truck in real life
ReplyDelete99 ford f250 because its a FORD!!!! oh yeah
ReplyDeletei picked a 2001 Dodge Stratus. I choose this car because my cousin had one and it never had any problems all 6 years he owned it. the necessary features were power windows locks and steering. a sun roof, air conditioning, and a cd player. 124.30 ois the cost per month. i could afford this car in real life. its a lot more than you expect.
ReplyDeleteThe car a chose was a Dodge Stealth coupe 2d. its okay car i chose it because it was cheap. The things i like on it are Power Steering windows and air conditioning.
ReplyDeleteI chose the 2001 mustang I chose because it was cheap the only necessary feature was automatic because I dont like manuel cars to drive around town, $421.71 yes I could probaly afford, I learned that insurance costs more then the car itself.
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2003 jeep liberty. I like the car and it's what I really want. It was almost $500 for insurance but I liked it and it came with everything I wanted. It would be a good real life choice for me.
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2007 GMC sierra. Because I like GMC's and it was one of the cheapest ones. $199.80 per month. Not with insurance because its $400. I learned that the cost of the car may be cheap but the insurance is what gets you.
ReplyDeleteAn Acura Integra. It was WAY cheap and I could definitely afford it in real life. I don't remember what the monthly cost was but it was really cheap.
ReplyDeleteI really didn't care about features. I'm fine with a CD player and air conditioning.
I've learned that buying a car is harder than you'd think. You have to do all kinds of research and stuff. I'm not sure I like it but I guess in the long run it helps you. :)
Toyota Corolia, 2004 it only had about 60-80,000 miles on it but overall it was a good car, ran good, and looked some what nice for a older car... :)
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2004 Ford Focus SE. My sister drives one and I like it. Its affordable and reliable at the same time. The cost per month was around $398 per month, including insurance. I think i would be able to afford it. I see alot of people just jump into buying new cars, but they don't realize how much it will cost them. It's a good idea to go through these steps, because you will know what your getting yourself into.
ReplyDeletehey lemon its jen pena. :) i chose a chevrolet camero because it was awesome and it was in the price range assigned. although Gieco took quite a bit of mulla out of your pockets!
ReplyDeleteThe car I chose was a 1999 Chevrolet Prizm. I Chose this car because it was cheap, and it was a good car according to consumer reports. The necessary features it has was power windows, power locks, radio, anti-lock breaks, and air conditions. The cost per month was 99.42. I could afford this car in real life.I have learned that car insurance is a lot more expensive for males than females. Also That you could get quotes from different insurance companies really easy.
ReplyDeleteI choose a 1999 Chevrolet Prizm. HAHA i choose it cause it wasn't alot of money and it is a good car. It gets me to point A to point B. ^_^ The cost was 99.54. I could afford this car in real life. I learned that car insurance is not cheap. Car Insurance is more expensive for men than females.
ReplyDeletei chose a f-250 i chose it because i need a diesel because i need the power for hauling stuff it was a diesel and had power everything it cost around 320 a mopnth all together
ReplyDeleteI picked a toyota truck. it was only 3000 but the car insurance was 250 a month. so i think i will wait till i'm old to buy a car.
ReplyDelete99 subaru impreza runs great and is a nice car.
ReplyDeletei chose the 2004 hyundai accent because it was really inexpensive yet its still a good car. it has the essentials and i wasnt paying for the things i didnt need. it has power steering and windows, its automatic and just lots of good things. its a cute car and i just really like it, especially for the great price.
ReplyDeleteI chose a 1999 Nissan Altima. I chose this car because it had a lot of cool features, lots of miles, and its reliable. Necessary features for me was the air conditioning, cruise control, and radio. The cost per month was $335. I couldn't afford it in real life. I learned that cars and insurance are expensive.
ReplyDeleteI choose a 1991 toyota rav4 because they are very reliable and i got it very cheap. It has air conditioning, power steering and its good off road. This car has everything I need.
ReplyDeleteThe car that I picked is a 2003 mitzubishi Galant. I chose this one because it has quite a few features that I liked in a car. Also it had the right amount of miles, and in good condition.
ReplyDeletei chose a 2001 chevy 1500 4wd it was a good truck with low miles and cheap the insurance was even cheaper power everything 2 door new tires
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2001 chevy pickup. I chose this one because it had good reports and was reliable and had four wheel drive.
ReplyDeleteI chose the 2000 sierra 1500. It was affordable with all the nessisary requirements. It was in good condition. Plus it was the type of car I needed for what I do.
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2004 Mazda B-Series. I chose this car just randomly and it ended up being a good deal. The cost per month was around two hundred and twenty dollars. There is no way i could have afforded that in real life.
ReplyDeleteThe car i picked was the 04 Mazda Tribute because it was on the consumer reports as a good car. I could find one on Kelly Blue Books for a low price. it had good milage and was in the right price range. I also had money for insurance. The cost for everything was around $ 360.
ReplyDeletei chose a 99 ford f250..because it was cheap and i could afford the insurance payments and car payments.
ReplyDeletei bought i chevy silverado 2001 it was a pain in the butt to find the things that i needed for the truck but i finally found it
ReplyDeleteThe car that i picked was an 2000 Infiniti I30. I chose this car because it looked like a pretty good car overall and because it was on the good side of the consumer reports list. The neccesary features I wanted for the car was am/fm radio, automatic windows, and automatic door locks. The cost per month was 475. I could not afford this car in real life. I learned that insurance is not very cheap but it is probably worth it in the end.
ReplyDeleteDenielle Vaughn
ReplyDeletei chose the ford focus because i just bought a ford focus and i wanted to compare to the insurance that i have. the payment was like 390 somethin that car and the insurance together the insurance was like 1 somethin so was not that bad i pay less now though then in that yes i could afford that per month i learned that i pay less in real life then i would if i used this one
toyota celica
ReplyDeletei chose it because it is cheapo and reliable.
neccesary features were just the basic electrical stuff.
it was like 250 or something and yeah i could afford it in real life if i wanted to..
I chose a 1999 ford f150. I chose it because i have one and it runs great. It has powersteering, power windows automatic lock in hubs. its had a problem and it was because the wheel bearings went out of it just last week it wont cost me much but it takes a day to put them in and to have them the right size.
ReplyDeletei chose a honda civic ex because it is a reliable car and it looks cool plus its price is low and its not to high priced. the price was 450 or around their
ReplyDeletei pick the lexas becuase i like that type of stlye of car also it was a smaller car and i like the inside, i did not want a new car but still actomatic
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2001 mustang with a v8 and it had lots of accesories such as; Air conditioning, power windows, cd player, power locks, and much more. It would take me a month or two but i could end up getting it in real life (well after football season).
ReplyDelete