Now that you've taken the baby home for your 3 nights, how do you feel? Tell me a little about your experience with the baby. Was it harder than you thought? Easier? What was frustrating about it? Did you have any interesting experiences with it? How did you feel when the baby was screaming in the middle of the night? How ready do you feel to be a parent after this experience?
Please remember to use proper English. Your comment will be graded for grammar, spelling, and completeness.
I feel really tired since i had the baby for the weekend. I didnt not like having the baby because i didnt get to do any thing. My family came over and they rode on the for-wheeler and i couldnt cause i had the baby. It was easier because, i thought it was going to be set really hard, but it was easier than the other times i had take the baby.
ReplyDeleteI hated when it would just scream in the middle of the night. It didnt cry alot at night, but i sucked when it did.
I am so not ready for a child i dont have the time, the money or the streth to do it. I dont have a job to take care of it.. And i no that a real baby needs more things then this baby did. I hate when it wold cry, mine only cryed once a night a real baby cry almost every two hours they cry, if not that. I am so not ready to be a mother. Expecally not a single mother, still living at home.
I took the baby home with my boyfriend jonathan it was easy. I was never sleepy, and i was up with the baby alot in the night. And day. I am ready to be a parent. But i want to wait untill im out of high school. For i can give my baby everything its needs. And yes at sometimes it was hard but not really.The crying didnt upset me. Becouse thats what a baby does when it needs her/him mom or dad. The relationship with me and the baby was good. My family did fun stuff while i was taking care of the baby. But it didn't bug me. Becouse the baby comes first. My boyfriend was alot of help.And haveing a husben or boyfriend helps if you are going to have a baby. But being a single mother will be ten times harder becouse there is only one of you. And there was nothing frustrating about taking the baby home becouse i knew what was going to happen.And the baby we all take home is only half of what a real baby needs. And all i can say is wait untill your out of high school or married.
ReplyDeleteI took the baby home for the weekend with my girlfriend Amber. It was pretty easy because i had Amber to help me whenever i needed it. And that was all the time. we were up around 4-6 hours every night, but it was pretty easy. I wasn't really tired at all. The baby didn't cry much because Amber and I took care of its needs before it could start to cry. It was only frustrating when i was trying to sleep and Amber made me get up to feed the baby for a hour. But rather than that i had a real good relationship with the baby i think. Amber and i had a really good communication when it came to the baby. I want to wait a while to have a baby, for i can give my baby everything it needs. Being a teenage parent will be harder so you should wait until your at least out of high school if not college. For you can give your baby a good life like every baby needs.
ReplyDeleteThe three nights that i had the baby weren't too bad. The first night was definately the worst. He would wake me up almost every hour. Going to school the next day was a drag, but the baby crying didn't bother me at all. This was easier than everyone else made it out to be. I think the most frustrating thing is trying to get things done not knowing if he will start crying or not. I was in the middle of taking a shower and he started crying because he was hungary. I didn't really have a problem with it. I know having a baby is a big responsibilty. You really have no time for yourself. This experience was really fun actually, but i for sure am not ready, or planning to have a baby anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteI took the baby home for a weekend first and that was pretty hard. The first night was i think one of the hardest. the baby cried at least every two to two and a half hours. It was hard trying to find out what the baby wanted wether it needed a nap, burped, changed or feed it was pretty hard. The worst thing I had to remember was to scan the wrist banned even though I know that in real life that i don't have to do that to varify wether I am it's mom or not. The second night i pretty much slept through the entire night and that is where I probably missed some of the feedings. The third night I only got up twice and that was about it. I had thought that I did pretty good but when i droped the baby off I really haden't. So I did it for another two nights and that was pretty bad but not as bab i pretty much knew when the baby was going to wake up and how many times it was going to so those two nights weren't as bad. When it comes down to it though I am NOT ready to have a kid and get married when i am fourteen.
ReplyDeleteThe baby was tiring but it wasn't anything I didn't expect. The first night it cried a lot and I had to be woke up by my mom and cousin at first because I was sleeping through the crying at first. I'm glad I took it home on the weekend though. It was easier than I think it would've been during the week because I could take my time getting ready and could stop was I was doing to give the baby attention and I wasn't being rushed or had somewhere to be liked I would've during the week. I didn't mind the baby and I feel that I did a good job. I think if it came down to it I could take care of baby and it wouldn't be a problem. But I don't think I am matture enough to be a mom yet. I wanted to leave the house and go do stuff but I couldn't because I would've had the baby with me so I didn't. I still want to play and go and do and have a life with friends so I don't want a kid yet. I know I do want kids but not until I am done with all of my schooling and I am stable and on my feet. I want to have everything in my life set up and ready for a baby before I start having kids.
ReplyDeleteI took the baby home for the weekend and the first day and night was great. She did not cry that much. The seconde day she cried about every hour. The third day she cried as much as any other real baby would have, but at night she cried about every fifteen to thirty minutes, it sucked so bad!
ReplyDeleteI went and did a few things but, it was kinda boring because, I had to take care of my baby and I had my friend and my cousin that had there babies with me also, so it kinda got hecktic at one point.
I am not ready to be a mom I want to graduate high school, go to college, and get married before i even think about having a baby.
After I had taken my baby home for the three nights i was kind of tired, but not super exhausted. I was expecting it to be a lot harder than it was, but I know that a real baby would have been ten times worse. It was pretty frusturating when i was at the grocery store and it started crying in the make up isle because it was hungry and it needed to be fed. I didn't really like it when it started crying in the middle of the night because right when i started to fall asleep it would start screaming and i would have to get up and feed it for like 15 minutes straight. After this experience, I knew for sure that im not ready to be a mother. I dont have the patience for it definately. I'm going to wait untill i have my life stable and safe to bring a baby in it.
ReplyDeleteI took the baby home during the week. It was very tiring because i had to get up for school at 7 in the morning and it cried all night long. During the night it would cry and want to be fed and then i had to burp it. So basically i got no sleep at all. The baby was very frustrating for me to take care of because for one i have no patients at all. And so to wake up in the middle of the night and have to do take care of it irritated me. I don't think i;m ready to be a mom yet because i am not mature enough to handle taking care of a baby. It was definitley harder then i expected it to be.
ReplyDeleteMy baby was really fun. I loved it. I think i would be a great mom although i think i am not ready to take care of any kids yet. But i never want to be a mom. It was kind of frustrating having to get up in the middle of the night and take care of her because i had school the next day and had no time to get ready . I think it was a lot harder then i thought it would be . Although it was worth the experience.
ReplyDeletei took my baby home during the week. it was alot hearder then i tought i was going to be. i was really tried the next day from the baby crying and getting up in the night with the baby i hated it when i would cry in the middle of the night i dont mind it when the baby needs somthing when iam already up. it sucked waking up and tring to fall back asleep cuz everytime i would fall asleep the baby would cry agin. when i had to take the baby to parent teacher conference. everyone would come up and ask me if this was my baby and i would say not its for a class and they would ask a million questions about the baby and if they could hit it and make it cry. when we went to my little brothers parent teachers all his friends where coming up and saying dose ur sister have a baby and he would be all ya cant you see it and theywould look at me all funny and i thought it was funny to see the looks on there faces. and there was this one guy that came out to me and he said you look great for just having a baby. and i was all this isnt a real baby and it was funnny to see the look on his face. well i love babies but iam not ready to have my own kids.
ReplyDeleteIt was not to hard with the baby i still don't like kids, it would sleep all day and cry all night. i couldn't sleep in the day because i had things to do. so id gotten like 7 hrs of sleep the whole weekend. I don;t want kids never liked them probably wont for a long time. My grandma accidentally picked it up by the foot so it cried hardcore after that. And i realized how careful you have to be but it was kinda fun because my sister came out with her baby and she was cute, so we just sat and talked the whole time i had the baby
ReplyDeleteAfter the baby i was completely drained and exhausted from lack of sleep. The first night was alright, the baby slept the entire night. The second night was insane, it cried at least twenty times that day and i never figured out why. The last night was even worse. The baby had cried twenty times between midnight on Sunday night to about five in the morning the next day. From around six it woke up and and kept crying until it was shut off. The day the baby got shut off, i was the happiest person in the world. I was actually able to go to the store with my mother and she decided to put the baby in the cart and it started screaming. I was so embarrassed, the baby was a good learning experience but it made me not want a baby until i am married and stable and i have less of a temper issue. i wanted a baby until i took the fake child home and i really, really, really, really, don't want one for a while.
ReplyDeleteI was not very happy about this. I took it home for two week nights in a row. The first night that I took it I had a basketball game. It was okay for the game. She stayed in her car seat until she started to cry. She probly only cried three times in the two and a half hours that I was there.
ReplyDeleteI really did not like it. I was spending the night at a friends house and it kept waking up at all hours of the night. I was so hard to get any thing done. I did not want to leave it so I could shower because I did not want my grade to go down. And if you want to have any quite time with your boyfriend forget it. It will not happen. When you are just about to do any thing fun it will start crying and it will not shut up.
I think that it was a lot easier than I thought it would be though. I have babysat and it was kinda like this. I did not get very much sleep but then again I don't always get that much sleep.
I still want to have a baby. I know it will be hard but I can't get it out of my mind. But I will wait until I have a steady relationship and we have discussed it. And once he says he is ready to have a baby of our own then we will ttry to get pregnant.
I missed one night because I was sick. But within those two nights I thought it was easy taking care of it. The first night it didn't cry that much, the second night oh boy all it did was cry and kept waking me up. even though it kept waking me up every hour I wasn't tired in the morning I actually had a lot of energy. I think I would be an okay mom i wouldn't be great I'll admit that. But I want to wait to have a kid. I decided that I want to be out of college and have a good paying job with a loving husband. Kids are to much to pay for and to much of a hassle for me to put up with right now. but other than that I love kids i just don't want any while om in school and young.
ReplyDeletewell the baby was alot easyer then i thought thats for sure. but i found out it can be a lil frusterating to try and take showers or eat and things like that. but i am not ready for a kid quite yet, yes they are cute but i want to settle in and have enough money to affored a kid. they cost alot and take aot of time out of your daily schedule. they cry alot and wake up alot in the night. your always tired too. i feel great after taking the baby because it has helped me realize im to young to have a child and i want to raised it right and in a good stress free enviorment.
ReplyDeleteAfter taking the baby home for three nights i feel tired, because she always woke up at 5 o'clock in the morning. It was a little harder then i thought because i wouldn't know what she wanted and then she'd scream louder. She made me mad my last night with her because i was trying to make dinner and she'd start right up again after i got back in the kitchen. An interesting experience i had was the last night i took her i had to go babysit at my church because the scouts was having a banquet and all the little kids where staring at me. When the baby woke up screaming in the night i was mad because i was really tired and i had to get out of bed, then i ended up sleeping in the living room of my house. I'm kinda ready but not quite yet because i love sleep,and free time.
ReplyDeleteI TOOK MY BABY OVER A WEEKEND IT WAS HARDER THEN I EXPECTED THE FIRST NIGHT IT WOKE UP BETWEEN EVERY 3-4 HOUR WHICH WAS OKAY THE SECOND NIGHT IT WOK UP EVERY HOUR ! THE THIRD NIGHT EVERY HALF HOUR I HAD MY FRIEND BAILEE WITH ME THE FIRST TWO NIGHTS AND THE THIRD NIGHT IT WAS THE WORT OFCOURSE SHE WAS NOT THERE OVERALL WE WENT TO VERNAL AND I HAD TO TAKE TH BABY EVERYWHERE IT WAS FUNNY TO SEE THE LOOKS ON PEOPLES FACES LIKE O MY GOSH SHE HAS A BABY IT WAS HARDER BUT YOU REALLY GET ATTACHED TO IT EVEN THOUGH ITS A PAIN SOMTIMES I LOVED IT DURING THE DAY TIME THOUGH.
ReplyDeleteI feel that I am not ready to have a baby!! The baby was pretty good for the most part but it was so annoying when you were trying to do something and it would start crying. It was about what I thought it would be. I've taken care of babies before so I was a little more aware of things. It was really frustrating when the baby would cry in the middle of the night. I am not ready for a baby. I could not handle getting up all night long to take care of it. I'm also not ready to grow up and take responsibility for another person that requires so much work.
ReplyDeleteI took the baby home for the weekend and she would not cry for hours and then when she did start crying I wanted her to stop so at first I thought I would not want to let this baby go but then I realized it is so much harder than it looked and even though I got a good grade on this I am so not ready for a baby and anyone that has sex at this age anyway is stupid cause I am not even going to have sex till I am out of high school even if I love him with all my heart so yeah
ReplyDeleteWhen I took the baby home i thought it would help me decide that i wanted a baby a year after i got married but i now decieded that i will wait until i feel like having a baby in my married furture cause taking care of the baby was the hardest think i ever did. I hope every one will do the Baby think it over program when they get in to High School.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm not ready to be a parent at all because I get frustrated way to easy, specially when It didn't want the bottle or the diaper...I thought it as kinda hard because I really never dealed with a baby in my life..But in a way I'm kinda glad I took it so that I know what I'm getting in. Like when I first took my baby Golly Gee it cried like every 10 minutes and like it started to scream in the middle of the night and I just wanted it to be quiet GRRR...and then the other times i took it it was just fine...But then at times I liked the baby during the day I enjoyed having it around, but its a big responsibility having a baby!..So I think I'm just not gonna get into the baby stuff until I'm married.(:
ReplyDeleteWhen I first heard we were getting to take the babies home I was super excited until I actually did take it home then I regretted it. I'm not sure if babies really do cry that much but if they do I really am not ready to be a parent, I lost my patients really fast! I really had no social life when I had to take care of that baby and it was hard for me to get all my school work done. The hardest thing was probably getting it to stop crying in the middle of the night before my parents woke up. I think this was a good experience because it taught us it;s really not fun to care for a child and that we are not ready to have children either. I know for a fact there is no way I am ready to have a kid right now!
ReplyDeleteWhoa so i took my baby home for the three nights. Thought it would be all sorts of easy. But turns out that it wasn't at all it was harder then what i thought. The first night was all sorts of easy. Didn't really bother me much it only cried at least twice. The second and Third night oh golly gee. it was a nightmare all it did was cry and cry. I really didn't know if i was going to go crazy or not. Just thinking what an actually baby does and it isn't just some fake baby. It was kinda lame because i had to blow off my friend for the night. Then i thought well that's what being a mom is all about putting your kid first then yourself. You really don't have time For yourself it's pretty hard just thinking about not having your free time. So i decided I'm so not ready to be a mom and hearing my baby cry. So I'm just going to wait till I'm out of school have a good paying job and finish what i want to do in life. Oh and plus i want to find the right guy that would actually want to have kids and be willing to give up some of his time as well. Cause being a single Mother wouldn't be so great. So lets get married and then have kids(: well that's if the relationship is going good.
ReplyDeleteDON'T HAVE SEX UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES!
The three nights that i had the baby were really easy. The first day i went and got the baby and it started crying before i even got it out of the class room and before i even got it dressed because it needed fed so i fed it then a few minutes later it started crying cause it needed its dipper changed, that night the baby woke up every half hour from 7 till 9:30 but it wasn't bad because i was still awake then it woke up a few times between 11:00PM and 12:00PM but i was awake then too, then it woke up at around 2:00AM and again at 6:00AM. The second night was the same as the first. And on the third night it was the easiest, my baby was happy most of the time and only woke up two times in the night. I actually liked taking the baby home, it was easier than i thought and it was fun. (:
ReplyDeleteI took the baby home for the weekend. I thought it was going to be pretty easy but it was harder then what i expected. The first night it was really easy but then it got worse. i was really tired after having the baby for the weekend. but it was actually was not that bad. So my experience that i had with the baby was i had to go to get my eyes checked and get new glasses and she started crying right in the middle of it and she started crying while i was in the shower once and the first night it didn't make a noise tell 5:00 P.M so that was my experience with the baby. what made me frustrating about it was waking up a lot and how it scram i guess. also it was hard when you couldn't figure out what was wrong with the baby and she started to cry louder. when the baby woke up in the middle of the night i was really tiered but it was pretty fun i think. I'm so not ready to be a parent its hard work and u need to be were u can give the baby a good home and have a good job to take care of it so no I'm not ready for that right now. so i thought this was fun because it shows you how hard it is to actually take care of a baby so wait to have sex its better for you and the baby.
ReplyDeleteI only had the baby for one night because I was sick and couldnt come back toschool to get it. But it was way harder then a real baby. I thought it would be hard because @ my last school I took one home and it cried a lot. But this one didn't cry once, while I was sleeping, but it did cry and woke me up for the day. I was always scared I would break it or wouldn't figure out what it needed in time. But I kinda figured it would start crying & I would do everything from giving him his bottle; changing his diaper; burping him; to rocking him. It was different from a real baby though. I take care of my baby nephew when my sister & him are here, and he is the most cutest thing ever! He's almost 3 months, & i love taking care of him. Why have a baby now when we have a new baby in the family already? But I took care of him over the weekend and he kept me up all night & I think that gave me taste of what being a single mom would be like because everyone else was a sleep, & I was up with the baby. I am NOT ready for a baby. I have soo much I want to do, and a baby would make everything harder for me. I want to wait till I know I am ready for a baby & have a steady income & a place to stay. I'm too imature & too selfish to have a responsibility as big as this. This was a very unique and fun experience but I'm going to wait on the baby thing until I am sure I can handle it. =]
ReplyDelete