Tell me about the car you chose to buy.
What kind of car did you choose? How much would it cost per month? Could you really afford this car in real life? How much would you have to make to really afford this?
(Hint- divide the total monthly cost by .15 to see how much you'd need to make each month)
Tell me at least one thing you learned from doing this assignment or from the information in class on buying a car.
Honda Prelude 2001. $332.99 I couldn't get this car unless I had a really good paying job. $2219.93 Per month.
ReplyDeleteI need a car that runs. Having the car that I like has it's perks, but as long as the car is in good shape and cheap is ok with me.
Honda Accord 99. $302, no I would not afford the car in real life, I would have to make 2013 to afford the car.
ReplyDeleteIt costs a lot to buy/own a car, and t is complicated to get an insurance...
I picked a Chevrolet, Silverado for the car/truck that i picked. The truck wouldn't cost that much a month only $149, and 5,990 all together. I couldn't afford it because of the insurance i would have to get for it, and that is $260 a month. Both together it would be $409.00. My paychecks would have to be at least $2,726 a month to get the truck and insurance, and i would have enough left over for everything else that i would have to buy.
ReplyDeletei chose to buy a 2001 Mazda protege.
ReplyDeleteThis car would cost $499.14 a month (payment and insurance)
I wouldn't be able to afford this car in real life
To afford this car i would have to be making around $3,327 a month.
i picked kia spectra silver coast 457.98 a month i would not make enough money to afford it. looks ar'nt everything.
ReplyDeletei picked a 2000 ford mustang, it would only cost 161 a month and 6500 all together. the insurance a month would only be 170 so all together it comes to about 280.i would have to make 1887 a month to be able to afford this vehicle
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2000 ford mustang because it was a sports car that i could afford and it was nice looking and it cost me 6500.00 at 280 a month and i would have to make 1866.00 a month to afford it
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2000 GMC sierra 1500. I think that if i had a good job and i kept that job then i would be able to afford it. but right now... no it wouldn't be.
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2001 GMC silverado 1500. it was 6 995 i chose it because i live on a farm and i use a truck a lot it would cost 377 a month
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2001 Nissan Xterra. I chose it because my uncle says Nissans are really reliable & i want an SUV. This car would cost $390.15 per month. There is no way I could really afford this car today in real life. I would have to make $2,601 to afford this. I learned that car payments and insurance really do cost a lot and I should be a little more grateful for my car. I also learned that you can't always have what you want but that you might have to go with what you can afford.
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2002 Honda Civic. It is a really cute car. And seems reliable. It will cost 453.90 each month. There is no way i could afford this car because i don't even have a job. I learned that i will need to get a job and think about payments and insurance.
ReplyDeletei picked a 1999 Mazda it is 287.66 a month. i picked it cause it was cheap and i could afford it. looks are not always everything
ReplyDeleteI chose an Acura. cost about 170 a month. Yes, I could afford this car in real life. I would have to make about 1100 && something a month
ReplyDeleteI learned I need to do more research before i buy my next vehicle.
I chose to buy a 1999 Toyota RAV4. It has 4WD, CD player, A/C, Power windows, and a few other extras. It is Automatic, I wanted manual but could not find one. It is Blue. The car was 6200 and 381.48 a month with insurance. I would need to make 2543.20 a month to be able to afford this and fit in the pie chart.
ReplyDeletei picked a 1999 Mazda because it was in the cheap area. it would cost 254.63 at 234.72 for car insurance and 19.91 for car payment. i would have to make 1697.53 to be able to afford it.
ReplyDeletei learned how to feel out insurence one life and caculate purchese for a loan.
I picked a 1999 Honda Civic, it is $570.58 per month. There is no way I could afford this car because I do not have a job and my parents would never get me a car.
ReplyDeletei picked a 2000 Mitsibushi eclipse, it is 416.18 per month. i couldn't afford this car. i do not have a job. 2774.53 i would have to make this much money to afford this car.
ReplyDeleteI picked a 2001 Mustang it cost 4500 for the car. at 230 per month. that insurance for males sucks
ReplyDeleteNissan maxima 00' like 600-800 a month
ReplyDeleteI bought a 2001 Chevy Silverado. It would cost me 236 per month. Right now I could afford this car because I am working. One thing I learned is to check the interior and paint job of the car to see if it just looks newer because it had a new paint job.
ReplyDeleteI picked the kia spectra. It coast about 457 dollars a month. I wouldn't be able to afford this car. I learned how to file insurance.
ReplyDeletei picke a chevy silverado 1500 i need a truck to haul hay and other things it was about 340 a month
ReplyDelete