Why did you choose the car you did? What were the necessary features for you? What would be nice to have and what did you not bother with? What was the total cost per month (payment plus insurance) of the car you chose? Would you be able to afford the cost of this car in real life?
i chose a honda accord because they seem like something that could be reliable in the long run it was pretty well fully loaded its going to cost me about 150 bucks a month so that seems pretty fair for a 2001. yes i would be able to afford the cost of this car in real life.
ReplyDeleteThe necessary features for me were, good mileage, stereo,4 door, trunk popper, tilt wheel, power windows and power locks. The things that would be nice would be seat warmers, remote key or start, Mp3 jack, cruise control and power seats. The cost of my car I chose off of consumer reports was $4,900. In real life I would not be able to afford this because I only work occasionally and I work for minimum wage and being a student I have other requirements to pay for such as sports, dances, lunch, and anything else I want to do I have pay for it. So I would not be able to afford this car unless I had another job and did nothing else with my life.
ReplyDeleteThe car I chose is a 1999 Toyota Corolla, with 4-cyl, 1.8L FWD. I chose this car because it seems to be a reliable car that is cheap gas and insurance wise compared to other vehicles. What would be nice to have is seat warmer, automatic lights, cruise control, sun roof, power seats, remote key, GPS, adjusting peddles, and back-up cameras. What not to bother with is a lift kit, leather seats, or a DVD player. The monthly cost per month for my car is $74.53, my insurance is $259.09, total being $333.62. Yes, I would be able to fit this in my real life monthly budget because it is under $400.00 a month. As well as figuring in gas I would still be able to afford this because it is a car that does not consume a lot of gas and has excellent gas mileage.
ReplyDeleteI chose the 2002 Ford Mustang. I chose that car because it is a cute car and i like my cars to look cute. Cruise Control is a necessity to me because i like to speed sometimes. Leather was a feature that was not really a necessity because cloth seats are just fine. the cost per month is 447.89 and no i would not be able to afford it.
ReplyDeleteWell i picked the car because it was cute. The necessary features for me are power window, seats, and a CD player. It would be nice if i had a system in my car and tinted windows. the cost was 484.70. And if it was real life, yes i would be able to afford it. I have 3 different jobs. One of those, is my own business. So yes i would be able to afford it on my own.
ReplyDeletei chose the car i chose knowing my payments would be high but i did have to splurge a little on a cd player and cruise control. but i didnt bother with an automatic or trunk poper. My total payments for my car was 314.38. Maybe if i had a job i could afford this payment with ease.
ReplyDeleteI Chose the 1999, Ford F-150, with 2 doors-power steering-Dual Air Bags-Air Conditioning-Am/FM stereo-Steel Wheels-XL-Power Windows, Door locks/cruise control ect.. This works for me because its everything i need in a truck and it came at a very affordable price. The Monthly payment is $124.30, and the Insurance is only $96.20 a month. The Total cost is 220.5 a month which is perfect and gives me extra money to put away as savings for college.
ReplyDeleteKelly W. A2~ I bought a 2001 toyota corolla. I got it for 402.22 a month and it would be paid off in two years. It had what I was looking for and then some. I found that buying a car was easy if you have the right resources and know what you are looking for.
ReplyDeletei chose the 2000 chevy silverado 1500 v8 with power windows door locks am fm radio 4wd. this worked for me because my monthly payment ended up being 197 and insurance wasy 230 a month so i am able to make my payment. okay then by by now.
ReplyDeleteI chose the Honda Accord because they have great gas mileage and are not too small. It was a standard car which wouldn't bother me. It would be nice to have electric windows and a nice Cd player. The monthly payment is $124.04 and $244.09 for insurance. So the total cost a month would be $370.13. I would not be able to afford this in real life at the moment because I do not get paid enough.
ReplyDeleteI chose the 1999 Subaru Legacy Outback for the spacious room, AWD drivetrain, and manual transmission. From owning a 2001 Subaru Outback I would love to own another, these cars have impressed me. Very safe with dual airbags, ABS brake system and a security system. At the price of $5,999 my monthly payments would be $149.29 and an insurance premium of $131.42. Subaru has always been proven to be a reliable car to me and many others. :)
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2000 ford f-150 Super cab short bed. I chose this truck because it has a nice ride I prefer ford trucks and that year was really reliable. I found the truck for 4,495 and it had everything that I wanted in it and some extras.
ReplyDeletei chose a 1999 toyota corolla it has fwd drivetrain , roomyit is manual. my car payment is 53.50 a month. my insurance premium is 146.57
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2000 ford f-150 super cab 4*4 automatic power windows, v8 engine, my car payment is 114.35 a month, my insurance premium is 265.45 a month.
ReplyDeletei got the 1999 Subaru Impreza its a nice car in which is fast and clean cut. Just the right car for me but its a little pricie on the Insurance part but other than that part i like everything about this car, it has a 4-cly, 2.5 liter engine in it so it has the right engine in it for alot of tune up mods and every engine kit out there for it. I really wouldnt want this car in real life because you really cant find a nice one out there because its a older modle of car. So I dont know if i can get luck in finding a nice subaru, in good shape of this year of car................
ReplyDeleteI chose the car I did because I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money. The necessary features for me is a radio and working wheels. It would be nice to get a nice on the car to have an air conditioner, but I didn't bother to get a lot of special features. The cost per month including insurance was $278.34. I can't afford it right now because I don't have a job to pay for it yet.
ReplyDelete