Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ways to Stretch Your Money

Please post an original idea of a way to make your money go further. You need to use correct English. For a profile, choose Name/URL and enter your first name and possibly an initial. I will have to preview your comment before it is published.

29 comments:

  1. I'm going to save the toilet paper that my students use to toilet paper my house to use as a fire starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont go in the store everyday after work an buy a water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walk places or ride a bike rather than drive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bring cereal to school for days when I don't have leftovers so that I don't have to buy school lunch for $2.75.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't get pop every day,
    I'll cut back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family grows a garden every summer. This cuts back the cost of buying vegtables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take shorter showers to help cut down on the water bill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping your loose change from lunch for a month, take it to the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bring a water bottle to school so I don't have to buy a drink everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cut my son's hair so we don't have to pay for a barber.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will not make unnecessary trips to town to save gas and save money.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can start bringing lunch from home instead of buying lunch every day

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family uses grocery bags to line all of the garbages in our bedrooms and bathrooms. That way we don't have to spend money on small trash bags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Instead of eating at McDonalds everyday, I am going to start eating st the school because it is less expensive and saves me gas money.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't eat anymore. Well maybe that is a bit farfetched, but I try not to eat in town if I can go home and eat instead. This is Odin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I go to the dollar store instead of jubilee when i need to buy food for parties.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will stop buying movies and just go rent them to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I save money by driving a car to school instead of a truck because a car cost less in gas and insurance my car gets 32 mpg where are truck gets 15 to 23 mpg max and it cost less to fix parts when they brake and thats how I save money

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will ride a styling hoses so i can save money in gas and dates because she just would not fit so there is two ways to save

    ReplyDelete
  20. ill walk over to the tech builing for classes instead of driving over

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'll just eat the school lunch. instead of going off the school grounds

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would Save money on gas by not going everywhere after school .

    ReplyDelete
  23. not drive my truck places it is not nesisery it's james

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am burning the tree that we cut down from our backyard for firewood. It's cheaper than getting a fire-wood cutting permit or buying wood.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I scavenge scraps of wood from my dad's shop every time I build a piece of furniture or do anything on my house.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Instead of spending my change on junk food, I could save it and have money to spend on something I really need in a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  27. When I want somthing new to wear I sew somthing or make something new out of clothes I never wear.

    ReplyDelete
  28. We use a wood broiler to heat our house now instead of using propane.

    ReplyDelete
  29. lift weights at home instead of driving to the gym.

    ReplyDelete