Thursday, March 1, 2012

Virtual Car

Tell me about the car you bought. What year, make and model is it? What would your total cost per month be? Would you actually be able to afford this right now? Why did you choose this car?

13 comments:

  1. well the nissan altima is a nice car that is cheep for what it is. its a good one that is on the concumers list several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer. The cost per month is pretty low, only 310.16 dollars. I couldnt be able to afford this right now because i dont have a job, but if i make about 10 dollars an hour, i can easily afford it. I chose the Lancer because i always liked the car and it is cheap and reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i purchased a 2001 honda civic Lx coupe, the cost per month is 250.60, i would need a job to pay for something of this sort for its cheap and has good gas milage and all the other good stuff about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. My virtual car that I decided to buy was an '02 Infinity G20 Sedan. I found it on ksl.com for $3,500 while the blue book price was $5,268; the car I 'bought' came with most of the features that the blue book had, and one that it didn't. The only bad thing I found was that it had 198,000 miles on it, but for the price I feel that it was worth it. In the end, my payment, including insurance, was only $317.43.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased a 2001 Toyota Corolla S. Sedan 4D for $4,995.00 that is worth $6,102.00 on KBB. It has great gas millage and the total cost is 285.80 which is about the same price of which I am paying for my truck now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a 02 Nissan Altima. it would cost $174.07 a month. Well at the moment no, but i will soon be able to when I get my job! woot. I chose it because I think it is just the car i need, nothing to flashy and gets good gas millage. Just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bowlden ButterfieldMarch 2, 2012 at 11:24 AM

    I purchased a toyota corolla for $5000 at kbb.com and the payment per month was only 129.30 good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased a 2001 Toyota Camery. It has power everything. I could get it right now. Its gas millage is about 19-28. It's got 3.0 V6. Its millage is at 117,602. I can get it for $6,995 payments per month $253.06

    ReplyDelete
  9. I purchased a Honda accord for 145 a month.It has good milage and the things needed from my buying car list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I purchased a 2003 Nissan, Altima , the cost per month is $131.89, I could probuly afored this car right now i would just have to have a job that pays minumin wage and save alittle money for it out of every pay check.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I purchased a 2003 Nissan Altima. The mileage was higher than what I expected, but it was still a good deal. I came in under budget so I would have money to put towards other things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I purchased a 2003, Hyundai Sonata for 109.49 a month. I think the car is very affordable and convenient for my circumstances driving to and from school. The gas milage on it makes it even more affordable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glenn M. (Dauntless)March 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

    I bought a 2006 Hyundai Elantra. I think it's a good car. Nice gas mileage, and it's a nice little family car for when I have children. I would need a really good job to afford it though..... My job right now wouldn't even get the premium on the insurance.

    ReplyDelete