Now that you've taken the baby home for your three nights it's time to tell the world about the experience? Did you have anything interesting happen to you while you had the baby? How did you feel about the baby? Do you think you are ready to be a parent? Please write in full sentences and use proper grammar.
Yes, i had to feed it while i was driving. At the beginning I enjoyed it, but in the middle of the night I wasn't quite fond of it. I know I am definitely not ready to become a parent, having a child is way to big of a responsibility.
ReplyDeleteThe baby kept me up all night for one night, one night it slept all the way through the night, and the third night the baby only woke up two times. I think i could have done a lot better with a real baby..
ReplyDeleteNothing interesting happened while i had the baby. When I had the baby it sometimes made me so agrrivated. I absolutely do not think that i am ready to become a parent just because i dont think i could be good as a teen parent having to take care of the baby and going to school. I do think however that i could have done a lot better with a real baby because i take care of new borns all the time for more than three days, and they are perfectly fine. The fake baby made those three nights seem unrealistic.
ReplyDeleteThe baby was good the first night it was really fun to take care of but the last 2 nights was kinda of stressful I was getting really grumpy cause I was not getting the sleep I needed. Nothing really interesting happened while I had it. If felt the baby was more complicating then an actual baby and felt I would have done better with areal one! After taking home the baby I know for sure I am defiantly not ready for a baby nor am I ready to be a mom!
ReplyDeleteAt first it was okay and sounded fun. And then it was time to sleep. The first and second night the baby woke up what seemed like all the time. The third night the baby didn't wake up until 5.:)
ReplyDeleteI thought it was okay and pretty fun sometimes, but other times it was just way frustrating cause you'd feed it, change it, try to burp it, and rock it and it was still crying and you didn't know what was wrong. I want children when I'm older, definitely not right now. I was at a restaurant and I couldn't eat for the longest time because I had to feed my baby first. When you have a baby, you won't have any time to yourself to do whatever you want because the baby will always need something. I wouldn't have a baby now because people judge you a lot by appearance and people gave me the dirtiest looks. It was fun and frustrating at the same time. Friday night it was so excited and Sunday night I wanted to just be done with it! It's fun and cute until it wakes you up five times a night. It was a good learning experience.
At first it was fun. Until it woke me up at night. While I had the baby people in my church looked at me in disappointment. Like if I had made a mistake in life choose or something they just would glare at me. I liked it I was very careful with other because I didn’t want to do anything wrong. I am not ready to be a parent since like I have to finish high school and with the things I need to do the baby would be too much stress for me. Then people would not talk to me I would lose all of my friends an I want to be taken seriously by people having a baby now would probably ruin everything. I have to do like going to collage an what not. I want to finish high school with out a baby. The world would view me differ3ently from it. I need my sleep and with a baby I can’t loose sleep. An if I want a future I need to be prepared an I wont be able to provide for my baby what it needs
ReplyDeleteWhen i had the baby it was fun taking care of it until it started crying and you had to feed it and change its diaper.It was not fun at night when it woke up every 3 hours when your tired and don't want to get up to make it stop crying or it would just keep crying. I don't think I am ready to be a parent I don't want to be stuck with a baby and miss out on lots of things just because i have to stay home and take care of a baby, and not have any money because its all going to clothes and diapers.
ReplyDeletewhen i took the baby home it wasn't that bad except for at night it woke up like every 2 or 3 hours. The only time the baby would whine was at night i had to sit there and pat the baby's back for like 20 minutes and then it would be happy and i would set it down and then maybe 5 minutes later it would want to be fed. Im definately not ready to be a mom.
ReplyDeleteI was tired and it was trouble not knowing what he/she wanted. It was also fun because i got to name her and I know that I am not ready to have kids soon.The second day was I mostly knew what she wanted and when she woke up how many times she needed changed and burped etc.. It was tiring and I barley slept but I did have fun and I even got to dress her and even played with her.(weird I know)I felt connected and loved her even if she wasn't real. I am not ready to be a mom soon and i accept it.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was going to be really fun and it was at first the as soon as i got home it started to cry lots i would get it to quite crying then it would just start to cry again and it wouldn't quite crying i didn't get any sleep at all because it was crying all night long i now no i will never be ready to have kids
ReplyDeleteWhen i had the baby it was fun taking care of it until it started crying and you had to feed it and change its diaper and most of the time it wanted to be held and rocked.It was not fun at night when it woke up every 3 hours or every 30 minutes when your tired and don't want to get up to make it stop crying or it would just keep crying. I don't think I am ready to be a parent I don't want to be stuck with a baby and miss out on lots of things, miss hanging out with friends and just because i have to stay home and take care of a baby, and not have any money because its all going to clothes and diapers. To be honest i think it would be hard to take care of a baby at a teenagers age but also it would be harder is that your wanting to live you teenagers life and if you have a baby you will not be able to do those things. Having a child is a lot of responiblities to have on taking care of that child. Im for sure not ready for a baby i am trying my best to get good grades and keep out of trouble. If i have a child i would have to drop out and take care of a baby and will not be able to go back to school for a while. But another than that i had a blast taking care of the baby.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI suppose nothing really interesting happened when I had the baby, other than my miniature breakdown on Sunday evening and trying to figure out how I was going to take care of her while I was showering. Though it was an enjoyable experience, I think I would have liked the baby a bit more if it made facial expressions. That's part of what lead to me going crazy on the last night. My mother can tell you that every time I've said "I want a baby" I've always readily added that I know I'm not ready for one. This experience only made that more obvious, as I'm not exactly ready to be waking up every hour on the hour to feed/change/burp/ect. an infant on my own. Then again, with a real child, someone could always take him/her for me so I could nap or shower, whereas the inability to remove the censor bracelet prevented that in this case. All in all, it was a very enjoyable and eye-opening experience. Then again... this is coming from someone who got 100%, so of course I'm not really going to say anything bad. I went in enthusiastically and came out with a high score, it's hard to be negative after that.
ReplyDeleteI am by far not ready to have a child yet I said to myself " oh I am ready to have a child" ha ha I faced reality I really wasnt ready and I knew it. Anyways I didnt like taking her home because she woke me up in the middle of the night and I hated it. Having that fake baby is nothing like a real one beacause of how stiff it felt and when I slept in made me feel like someone was watching me because of the eys so I didnt like it at all. When I was ready to go somewhere i didnt want to go cause I knew that is would cry " mrs. lemon-kitchen I swear you knew what I was doing the whole time" cause at the most weird time it would cry and cry and cry then I would have to get it and do that. When people saw me with they said like whos is that and they would give me dirty looks all the time. I was so afraid of what other people would say.
ReplyDeleteI'm not ready for baby because i like my sleep and it is way to hard to do stuff when you have a baby and at night it keep whacking me up I'm not ready for a baby.
ReplyDeleteI'm not ready to have a baby bit if i had to i could handle it. i like my sleep. the baby was nothing like a real baby. the baby never moved or any thing so it was harder to try to take care of because baby's move a certant way when they want something so i could take care of one if it were real.
ReplyDeletetaking home the baby was an awesome experience! i have learned that being a mother and taking care of a baby and all of his/her needs is very hard , i thought it would be fun and easy being a mom but i learned very fast that it is stressful and hard! It was fun at times when the baby was not crying but it was difficult when she started crying and i did not know why, i would try feeding her and changing her bum and try doing it again till i found out what was wrong , i took my baby fishing with me and my family and i remember trying to fish and take care of a baby ! it was a handful! Thank you Mrs.Lemonkitchen!!(:
ReplyDeleteI learned that taking care of one baby alone is hard, but having to take care of mine then take care of my baby brother at the same time is harder. It was really hard having to get up in the middle of the night to change my baby's diaper or feed it or burp it. It's harder than everybody thinks it is, it's almost like having a job and not getting paid for it! It's insane how much time and effort you have to put into that tiny little human, so it can be well and healthy. I absolutely love babies, but I know I'm not ready to have a baby just yet, I think I'll wait just a bit longer for that.
ReplyDeleteBeing able to take home this baby and take care of it was quite an experience. I've realized that taking care of a baby takes much more effort than I had expected. At first it wasn't too bad, but after all of the sleepless nights, by the third day I was so thankful to give it back. This was only a fake baby, I can't even imagine how hard it would be to take care of a real baby. I am definitely not old enough or mature enough to handle a baby of my own. It takes much more effort than what I was giving it credit for. I think being able to take this baby home and take care of it was a good experience for me and many other teenagers my age. I really learned a lot.
ReplyDeleteWhen I took home the baby I thought it would be as easy as a real baby! But I guess not, well when I took the baby home i thought that the baby was not alive until 8:00 P.M. That night . Well anyways I learned that being a Mom was very stressful, and it takes alot of energy to be a Mommy.. but I managed to take care of the baby those three nights. Some nights I only got like 4 Hours of sleep.. But other than the stress it was ca very great experience so far! now that I'am aware of being a parent is hard/stressful I'm not going to have a baby until I'm like 23 -25... But yeah ... Thank You sooo Much Mrs. Lemon-Kitchen for the opportunity & for the experience !! ((:
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned by taking the baby home, is to expect the unexpected. I would need to get up to feed the child and then afterwards burp it or change it, then I would think I was done but I wasn't! Sometimes the child wanted to be held. An even if I only fed it 5 minutes ago sometimes it would still be hungry.An when I needed "me" time, as in take a shower, I couldn't do it without worrying the baby would cry and I wouldn't be there to care for it. In my honest opinion I am so glad I am a believer/user of abstinence! I am not ready for a child. NOT for at least another 6 years. I don't have the patience that is required, or the money, nor do I have the time management. This experience with taking my baby home has really taught me I am NOT ready and how hard it can be to care for a child
ReplyDeleteThe baby was really hard to take care of, I thought the baby would be a simple thing to do, but it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I know I'm definitely not ready to take on parent hood. The interesting thing that happened to me, happened to be at the salon. Everyone kept asking me, if it was real. That was really awkward! The only time I really got along with the baby, was when it was quite.
ReplyDeleteWell, the baby was really hard. I'm definitely not ready to be a parent any time soon. I don't even know if I want to be a parent at all. I would love to have a kid. When I took it home, I'm pretty sure i got 3 head drops and one I don't even know how it happened. I was just burping the baby and it started crying and screaming. The nights were okay though, the baby only woke up once and that was it until the last night I had the baby, all it did was cry and when it did stop crying, I would try and go to sleep but it started crying again and kept doing that for about 3 hours and then finally went to sleep and woke up again at like 5 in the morning. It was a great experience and taught me a lot.
ReplyDeleteTaking care of the baby was a lot of work it wasn't that hard but after awhile it really wares you down. I was cranky really tired and easily upset. I feel bad for my husband when I have a kid lol. But really I know that even though I'm almost 19 years old I am nowhere near ready for that kind of responsibility.
ReplyDeleteWell, I honestly was not excited from the beginning about getting the baby. But after having it for the first day and night, it was pretty easy, especialy at night when I thought I was going to hate it. But the last night that I had the baby, it literally kept me up all night long and irritated me more then anything. I was so tired and annoyed that I didn't even want to get up with it when it started crying. And it was even harder to keep it around me and pay attention to it because I had family over for the weekend from out of town, and my little cousin kept taking off with it. But from all in all, I think that I learned a lot about being a teen mom and how hard it is or can be. Even though I do not think that a real baby is as bad as those fake ones. I honestly don't want to have kids for a long time. I don't think that I could handle it at all. And I am okay with that.
ReplyDelete