Friday, September 28, 2012

Super Saver Strategies

Give me a great money saving strategy.  It needs to be original.  Type it using correct grammar and then post it using your first name only. 

37 comments:

  1. One thing I do to save money is I cut my son's hair in between professional haircuts. I also use the barbershop on main street because she only charges $10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I do to save money is to only spend money when I need to. No impulse buys if i can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I save money by walking or rideing a bike places to save money on gas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I save money by never taking money to school. I know that I would be tempted to get candy from the vending machines so I don't even take it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i save money by not buying to many fresh foods. can goods work just as well with out the money for every pound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something that my family does to save money is to wash ziplock bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I save money by taking money out of my pay check each month and put it away in the bank do I am not tempted to spend it on something I don't need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will check out books from the library rather than buy them to help me save money.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put 30 % in saving not so i have money in saving so i have to transfer money to spend so ot take effort that i dont like to use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The way i save money is when i buy a new board i save my old trucks and bearings and put them on my new deck ao that way i dont need to waste money on new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Something I do to save money is put 1/4th of my paycheck in a savimgs account that I dont have a card to. This way if I need money I have to think about ut as I go to the bank and stamd in line before I can get the money out of my account.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I save money is that I only use money on the things that I need like if I bring money to school I will waste it so that is why I don't bring money to school so that is how I save money

    ReplyDelete
  13. I save money by bringing a sack lunch to school everyday instead of paying for a school lunch everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My family washes plastic utensils so we don't have to buy them a lot, since my dad often takes a lunch to work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I save money on food by eating pretty much every single day and the Subway my parents own here in town, instead of spending a ton of money at other fast food place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I save my money by only bringing a 3 or 4 dollars to school everyday for lunch and buying only what I can and need. Then any extra change I have I put it in a jar so I wont have it with me to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. One way that I tend to save money is by letting my mom give me a little trim once in a long while, and by keeping very good care of it and let it grow out. I also have been saving up all my coins and have about $500 that I'm going to keep for something important.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Money can be saved by using cloth towels to dry my hands. Instead of buying a lot of paper towels.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The way I save money is just leave it in my wallet & put it away somewhere because I never carry it around with me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you ever lose your charger for your phone, go to any hotel or motel, say you lost it, and look for a charger that fits your phone. Phone chargers are one of the most frequently left items in hotels.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How I save money is withdrawing half of my paycheck the rest is saved

    ReplyDelete
  22. Something that me and my wife do is send our children to school with brown bagged lunches. It saves money in the long run! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you and your wife have learned to save money this way!

      Delete
  23. The way I save money is by cashing my check and having the banker give me it in hundreds because I find it harder to break hundred dollar bills, so unless I really want/need an item I dont even consider spending the hundred dollar bill

    ReplyDelete
  24. Something I do to save money is by NEVER carrying cash! Its always easier to hand over cash than to have to check your account to make sure you have enough money and swiping a card. Check your account often!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I save money by using my change I get from other purchases to buy candy and stuff like that. That way I'm not breaking other bigger bills which makes them easier to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I save money only giving myself so much money for certain things. If I go to lunch with friends I will only take as much as I want to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I try to go home for lunch as much as possible. Which makes me really grateful for off-campus lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I save money by putting all my spare change into a piggy bank that's very difficult to open. When it gets all the way full, I open it and put all the change, usually amounting to over fifty dollars, into my savings account.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So mine would be onesimpe rule. Everytime I get a paycheck, I give myself 20 bucks for the next two weeks till I get paid again. if I spend that on stupid things then i cant get any out of my savings or checking to help me.I have to deal with the what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  30. When i was working as a waitress, i would take $20 of my tips each day to spend on whatever i needed or wanted, then with the rest i put it in my bank account.

    ReplyDelete
  31. When I get a check I take out $50 and save it and then pay my share in bills, then do all the things that I want to do and and then the rest of the money that I have left over from till I get the next check go and is saved.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm borrowing some clothes from a friend for Halloween, so I don't have to buy them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Each month i would but half of my dividen in my savings and spent the rest on what i need or save it intell later.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would save an amount of my paycheck and put it into debit card or credit card, then i would freeze the debit or credit card so i can't use it, and i know the money is safe there. or i would give it to my paents so they can keep the money save for me.

    ReplyDelete
  35. i would take my pay check and make sure my vehicle was all the way full of gas and then save the rest and eventually by a better vehicle and save more money on gas.

    ReplyDelete
  36. When I go to a store I go in and get what I need to get and don't look at anything else exept for what I need to get.

    ReplyDelete