Now that you've completed your dietary analysis, what have you learned? Were you surprised at how unhealthy your diet was? What surprised you the most? What do you need to do better? Give me a good paragraph summarizing what you've learned from this assignment. When you are done, publish it using only your first name and last initial.
Oh my goodness, I am eating too much food with calories. I have 2,427 total in calories. The most you are suppose to eat is 2,00. I am eating way too much calories and I need to eat more fiber. I am very low in fruits and dairy, I need to eat more of those food groups. I am low in Iron and in my Vitamins A,C, and D. I am not as healthy as I should be at my age.
ReplyDeleteI learned that I'm not eating enough. I was under a lot of different things I needed to increase on but I need a lot more dairy and a lot more vegtables. I was over on fruit though. I had only 904 calories that day and an average on 1600 calories on other days. I slept that day so I wasn't very hungry.
ReplyDeleteI had zero fruit in my daily diet. Also that i could eat all lot more calories still!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI've learned about what my body needs to excel in becoming even healthier. I was appalled when I saw my Protein intake being so low - 10%. I also noticed how high my fruits were - roughly 270%! This helped me realize how much fruit I was ingesting, and how much protein I wasn't. I learned a little more about nutrients, and how I need to intake more nutrients.
ReplyDelete( :
Well, I am eating too much grains, and dairy, and too less of everything else. So I need to eat more of a variety of foods to get more nutrients. I was surprised that I don't have that much protein. I wasn't that surprised because I am aware that I do not eat well. And I need to try and change that.
ReplyDeleteI am eating to much in satureated fats and soduim. but i am not eating enough fruits and veggtables.
ReplyDeleteUhmm I've learned that i just need to eat more then what I am. I'm lacking in some groups and just need to eat more vegetables and maybe less steak. I need more iron in my diet
ReplyDeleteOh my I'm eating way less calories then I thought. I need to do better on eating good food and more food that has calories in it. I'm low in Iron and Vitamin C and D. I'm ok in Vitamin C. I got 896 on how much calories I eat and I'm able to eat 2,000 calories so I'm way under that. I need to eat more vegetables and grains.
ReplyDeleteI did really bad, I got 824 calories. I need to learn how to eat more so I do not starve to death.
ReplyDeletei feel like i learned about what is and isnt good to go into my body and what i need to improve on. for example like eating more whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
ReplyDeleteI didn't eat enough calories. I eat too much saturated fat, but don't eat enough protein, fiber, calcium, potassium, or any vitamins. I ned to work on eating more of everything except empty calories, which I need to cut down on. I need to eat more food, because I only consumed 1032 calories out of the 2000 limit
ReplyDeleteI ate enough calories, but I need to work on eating fruits and vegetables
ReplyDeletei was suprised i didnt have alot of colories in my diet i had less than i though. i thought i ate alot more friuits but i had none.
ReplyDeleteOh my bad golley, I don't eat enough. I got a lot of calories but I just ate food that had a lot of calories. I need more fruits and vegetables.
ReplyDeleteoh my bad lanta. I have learned that I need to eat a ton less junk food. I need to not to eat so much snacks in one day. I learned that I eat more calories then I thought I did. To help me do this I could be active in sports.
ReplyDeleteThere were things that i ate a lot of without even realizing it. Starting with my fruits i really didn't think that i ate to many fruits but i guess that i do.And i really thought that i had more dairy then i thought i would but it turns out that i don't even get enough of that. but now i know what to eat more of and what o eat less of.
ReplyDeleteThere were things that I could do better on and others that could go down. I don't really eat all that much any more, so of course my calories would be low. But if I was having a very bad day then I would eat more food, but for the most part I don't eat hardly anything. I do need to work on eating more grains and less of everything else. Plus I need to have more dairy.
ReplyDeleteI am eating less dairy than I thought I was. I need to eat more vegetables along with eating or drinking more dairy products. I need to learn how to eat more healthy and to even out what i do eat!
ReplyDeleteI thought that I was eating all right, but I need to work on eating more vegetables and drinking and also eating more dairy products. The food group that I am eating well in, is the grain group. Plus I need to eat more potassium also.
ReplyDelete