Tell me about your experience with the baby. How did you feel when you had the baby? What was frustrating about it? Did you have any interesting experiences with the baby? What did you learn from taking care of the baby? Do you feel that you are ready to be a parent?
How i felt when i had the baby.I was tired and wanted to know what it wanted. What was frustrating about the baby it would cry when i was feeding it for no reason and would cry every 20 minutes to get fed.Did i have any experiences with the baby when it started to first cry i scan it on the tummy and wouldn't work i had to scan it on its back.What did i learn from taking this baby that it hard work.Do i feel that i'm ready to be a parent no i don't feel that i'm not ready to be a parent.
ReplyDeleteHow I felt when I had the baby. I was ready to throw it out the window because i couldn't figure out was wrong I tried feeding and changing it and burping it and just rocking it but nothing worked and that was just in the first 20 minutes that I had it. The thing that was most frustraring about it was when it would wake up every 20 minutes in th middle of the night when you were trying to sleep and it would want to be fed or changed everytime I went to eat or get in the shower. The first time it started to cry I forgot I had to scan and when I finally remembered it was to late. The thing that I learned from taking this baby is that it is 10 times easier to take care of a real baby because if you let them cry you wont get points taken off and they will be fine if you dont feed them right away. Do I feel I am ready to be a parent NO! at least not rigt now I don't think I could handle it.
ReplyDeleteI felt just fine when I had the baby an I was a little tired. The only frustrating thing was that the baby started crying an she wouldn't take her bottle an didn't need her butt changed, cuddled or anything. I had an experience when the scanner wouldn't work on her belly or her back so I waited a little bit an then I tried to scan her again and it worked. I learned that you should never get frustrated with a baby when it cries because that's their way of talking since they cant cry an that we also used to be a baby at one point in time an we cried when we needed stuff to. I fell that to a point I am ready because I have a good paying job, a working car, and that the baby would have a father and a mother their for them, but then I also think that I'm not because I'm still young and in school.
ReplyDeleteHow i felt when i had the baby was really tired. I really wanted to know what the baby wanted so it would stop crying. A frustration that i had with the baby was i had no idea what the baby wanted. It did get easier to tell after a couple time but i would still get it wrong some times. Another frustration that i had was it would wake me up in the middle of the night. The interesting experience i had with the baby was it lost signal when i was over at my friends birthday party so i missed a couple burps. I learned that its hard being a parent but i still want to have kids and that i don't know how my mom and dad did it. I am going to need a lot more patients in order to be a good mom. I am absolutely not ready to be a parent.Thank you mom and dad for what you went through to keep me alive
ReplyDelete