
What car did you chose? Tell me why you chose this car? What were the necessary features of this car for you. What was the cost per month? Could you afford the cost of this car in real life? What have you learned about the cost of cars and insurance?
(Please use complete sentences and correct grammar)
I choose a 2000 chevy silverado. i like the truck it was air conditioning tilted windows 395.66 no, to be smart on how you buy cars.
ReplyDeleteI decided to go with the Mitsubishi Galant 2000. It is a little car and would have great gas mileage. This car could get me through the rest of high school and even possibly through college. The cost per month just for the car was $98.92. Insurance was 178.40, I could not afford to pay both at this moment in time. I could pay for the car payment possibly, but not the insurance. I have learned that you are going to have to get a decent job to be able to buy a car, and to have insurance.
ReplyDeleteI bought a Hyundai Santa Fe. It was a 2002 with a little over 66 thousand miles. i chose this to car because it was affordable and nice looking. I wanted power lock windows and as much air bags as i can afford. The car was round $5,900 dollars and the payment was around $160.00 and insurance was around $210.00. I could afford this car in real life. That its harder then you think to find everything that you need
ReplyDeletewell i chose a 1500 gmc v8 becouse it was a cheaper car with alot of features like a lift kit and good tires so that i would not have to replace them for a long time and it had four wheel drive so that i could go hunting and fishing and the price a month for this truck was 159 a month and yes i could afford this payment in real life
ReplyDeleteJessi Peatross
ReplyDeleteB3 3/18/09
I bought an Infiniti G20 "02 because i personally really like these cars.
I really like the power steering, power windows, and the power locks. They are really important to me, they make everything easier. The cost per month i chose was 293.77, which isn't too bad. I can still afford the things i need, and i won't have to worry about slipping by with my auto insurance. I like the cruise control on my car, it makes it easier to drive on the highway, and a little less stressful. I didn't bother much with the tilt wheel, it doesn't matter to me. I liked the AM/FM stereo, that makes everything less boring. I would probably be able to afford this car in real life, i would just have to be better about managing my money. Thanks, Jessi.
The reason i chose the car i did is because it is a cute little car that will save me money and get me from point A to point B. I need a car that has air conditioning, great gas milage, power windows and steering, and a cd player. the cost of my car per month is 373.68. I will be able to afford this car in my lifestyle
ReplyDeletei chose a 2001 ford ranger, because they are sweet and its what i drive. AM/FM radio with cd player, power steering, etc. 134.25 a month, if i was to work over time then yeah i could. That they can fluxuate depending on what features you get and such and what type of vehicle, all sorts of things can determine how much it would cost
ReplyDeletethe car that i chose was a ford ranger 01. i chose it because it was cheap and i can do the things that i need like work and get good gas mileage with it. the only features i added was cd player. the cost per month was 376.17.i think that i could afford this in real life.
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2001 silverado because it semms like a reliable truck. it has 4 wheel drive. the cost per month was in the 140 dollar range.I could not afford this truck in real life because i'm lazy. I have learned that buying cars is difficult
ReplyDeleteI Chose the ford ranger because it is a small truck easy to get around in good on gas and you still can use it to haul stuff so that is why i chose the ford ranger and it is a nice truck
ReplyDeleteI chose the for ranger because its good gas milage and small. Great to drive to work and home,school. Also has room for suit cases and more in the back its great.
ReplyDeletei chose this toyota coralla '99 bcz it was small enough for me to drive and not to fancy or expensive. the necessary features for me are the sun roof, cd player and everything power full. it would be nice if it had tinted windows, i didnt bother with adding any additional things and left it tha way it was bcz i can add all those other things my self. 136.74 is how much i pay per month which isnt bad and it is afforadable i think i will be able to own a car like this and it will be afforodable to me in life after high school.
ReplyDeleteI chose a 2000 Toyota Camry because my family has had Toyotas in the past, and they have run very well. I like the ride and the engine.
ReplyDeleteThe most necessary items for me, are the safety features first: air bags, ABS, etc. Also, a radio and/or CD player, and power steering. I like the power windows and seats, but they are not too important.
This car cost me about $370.00 a month. At this point, I couldn't afford it. I hope I can afford it after college.
i chose a 1999 subaru legacy. it has 117,483miles
ReplyDeleteI chose a 99 Subaru Legacy Sedan. I chose it because that kind of car was recommended to me by my parents. It is a simple car with not a lot of features, but it does what I need to. I didn't bother to look for fancy things because to me it is not necessary to have a lot of gadgets and gizmos. The cost per month for the car I found would be $149.24. In real life I would not be able to afford it right now, but maybe after college was over and done with I could.
ReplyDeleteI bought a 2002 chevy. It is a very nice truck but it had 125 k miles that is the only question I had about it. It has all power seats windows, locks, and sliding back window. Yes I could afford this truck in real life and I would probably buy it if it had less miles. It is a long bed turbo diesel duramax. Four door automatic transmition. 4x4.
ReplyDeleteMy car I chose was the Lexus 2000 ES 300. I chose a Lexus because Lexus is a cool word, and E is a good letter, and 2000 is a good number too! It apparently gets good mileage and stuff that everyone is concerned about nowdays, and looks pretty sleek for a 2000. It's also pretty cheap, I may even be able to almost afford it on my current budget. It will sure be nice getting this amazing modern features like power windows, and crazy things like air conditioning.
ReplyDeleteIt's, as mentioned, fairly cheap. Including insurance I can be driving one of these beasts for only 204.63 per month!
I choose a 1999 toyota Avalon because it was a consumer chooice and it had a resional price and it is all that i need for now.i didnt want to get power windows because they go out all the time and a cd player i didnt really need. i think the gas millage is great i really liked that. i got the anti lock system becaues i will be driving in the winter. this car will cost 338.19 per month and i will be able to cover it each month.
ReplyDeleteI chose the Subaru Impreza '99. That's because the car payment was one of the lowest payments I could find. I wanted to have a 4D car because it's a pain to "climb" every time in the back :).I would be nice to have air conditioning but i don't really care if my car has power windows. The cost per month of the car an the insurance is $334.85. But since I'm here in America I'm not allowed to work any more so right now there is no way I can afford this car.
ReplyDelete